Job Posting: LD Shoppe associate
Leclair Decor and LD Shoppe are growing! What started as our little company has just had its biggest year yet, thanks to our amazing clients and equally amazing staff. With the opening of our new design studio and showroom, we’re again looking to expand our team.
About the Job
Officially, you’ll be our LD Shoppe associate and main go to with anything store related. Your main focus will be keeping everything LD Shoppe running smooth while growing sales.
We’re looking to hear from you if you:
- are Bilingual (English + French)
- have retail sales experience
- have product styling experience
- are passionate about home decor, lighting and furniture.
- are extremely friendly and outgoing (a must!)
- knowledge of Shopify platform is a huge plus
- knowledge of Photoshop is a bonus
- SEO knowledge is a big plus
- are extremely organized, detail oriented, and self motivating – no babysitters here!
- have great style and can get creative and think outside the box
- are known as a person who gets. things. done. Without being asked? Even better.
- want to work in a beautiful environment with great people who genuinely love their jobs
About the 9-5 (or 6…or 7)
Our new LD Shoppe associate will be working out of our brand new showroom on Canotek Rd. in the east end of Ottawa. You should expect busy & sometimes long workdays that are never quite the same. You’ll be doing things like:
- Greeting customer walk ins
- Uploading new products to website
- Managing orders
- Unpacking new orders
- Styling the showroom
- Fullfiling orders
- Answering customer inquiries on both e-mail and phone
- Learning details about new products
- Finding new products to add to our site
Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm, with the exception of special event weekend sales.
Wage: Starting at $15 hr
If you just read this and thought “THIS IS ME” – we want to hear from you. Shoot a message to email@example.com and tell us why we need you on our team.
Wage to be negotiated based on experience.