The Weekly Warmth is a reminder to take time for yourself—something I’m always making an effort to do throughout our often hectic business and family schedule. Here, I share a weekly collection of fashion, cooking, lifestyle, and design favourites, along with uplifting stories, helpful tips, and more. With the Weekly Warmth, we can all come back to a creative space and find special moments in the everyday.
This week, I finally got started on my holiday shopping! I'm excited to share a few of my favourite gift ideas, with a little help from the LD team. I hope you draw inspiration from the little things that brought me warmth this week.
PHOTO: Melissa & Sacha Leclair in the Leclair Home Family Room | Shop the Look
1. Practical Luxury: We haven't minded being the guinea pigs for our new LD Linen Collection! Linen bedding is a timeless, practical gift for a loved one who's just moved into a new home, or someone you really want to show your appreciation for this year. The classic white sheet set suits any bedroom—and would also be a lovely gift from you, to you!
2. The Gift of Self-Care: Over the past year, I've really focused on developing a personal wellness routine. I find myself consistently going back to this Calm Mist Mood Spray. The soft lavender and citrus scent helps me wind down in the evenings. This would also make a great stocking stuffer!
3. For the Avid Reader On-the-Go: When I have some free time on my hands, or the car to myself, I've been listening to audiobooks. I love to read, but audiobooks are more realistic to get through between work and family life. For the readers in your life, an audiobook subscription or a few new titles for their collection is a thoughtful present. Our team has recently enjoyed Glennon Doyle's Untamed and Money Expert by Melissa Leong.
4. Cozy Moments: Who doesn't love a warm wool throw to snuggle up with over the holidays! This one is made from 70% recycled materials ethically sourced from India, and produced right here in Ottawa. It pairs wonderfully with this Northern Lights Luxe Mercury Glass Candle for a beautiful gift idea!
5. For Growing Minds: Puzzles and board games are a consistent favourite for our kids. I love this Enjoy the Forest Puzzle from Londji for a range of ages. This little DIY Ukulele kit is also a fun idea for dual crafting and musical entertainment!
6. For the Guys: I find men (or maybe just mine) so hard to buy for! Clothes are alway a safe, practical choice and one of Sacha's favourites right now is the Cuts Crew Neck Shirt. They are SO soft, anti-pilling, and wrinkle-free! I always go to socks as a stocking stuffer—something everyone forgets to buy all year. I also just discovered this Solios Eclipse Solar Watch as a bit of a splurge—it has the coolest features!
With love & gratitude ♥,